Wednesday, April 20

EVERYDAY MAKEUP

Hi there!! 

Today I decided to make a video about how I do my makeup and what do I use. I don't use these fancy makeup products but I think I still look quite fine, haha! 

Makeup bag: Lola and Gilbert London.
I bought it from York. I remember when I went to York last year in November, I kind of wanted to buy it but for some reason I didn't do it but this time I had to get it!  I can't remember the name of the shop but it is right in city center. 

On my face I use foundation stick which is from Primark and pressed powder by Collection. On my cheeks I use Revolution London browser and blush. Brushes are from Primark, Aliexpress and my own collection (aka I can't remember where I got the blush brush)

 My eyes! (and lips) On my eyes I used Collection nude brownze pallette. The eye liner is from the shop called Kinnunen (which is in Finland, they sell things for hairdressers and products). On my eye lashes I use L'oreal Telescopic mascara which I love! 
My eye brow pencil and lip stick I have ordered from Aliexpress and I am really happy with them! 





1 comment: