Wednesday, June 7

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE

Hello, how you all doing? 


Lately I have had lots of different changes in my life. I somehow knew that year 2017 is going to be awesome and might even be little bit stressful. 


It's been 6 months, what has happened? 

My 2017 started with family vacation to Egypt and while being on the holiday I got news that I am able to go to Spain to do my last internship and that was only 1 month after Egypt holiday. Holiday after holiday, who doesn't want it? 




I booked my tickets and off I went on 6th of February if I remember correctly. 




I never knew that this little 6 week trip is going to change my life for the next year or two. Aka I left Spain in March with a knowledge that I will be back there in few months aka MY new HOME is going to be in Spain. 

*( next little trip after Spain was Gdansk, Poland what I really enjoyed and I couldn't ever imagine that I'd like to go back there! It was so lovely and beautiful and cheap!)





*




Just few days ago I booked my flight to Malaga so today it is 34 days until I take off.

Does this idea scare me? Of course it does. I have had the thought about leaving this idea behind and living here and getting a job here so many times. It is all about leaving my comfort zone and although I have done it quite a few times, I still have the thought of quitting. I probably won't. 
I have a job waiting for me in Fuengirola, which is on south coast, and lovely people who I can't wait to see again! 
Hopefully I am also able to get out of Spain and have a little weekend trips to Italy or Portugal or Greece, or maybe see even Thailand or Mexico!! Sounds lovely, doesn't it? 


ALSO I graduated from school! Finally! I couldn't wait and now it's done and I am quite proud of myself. 


Lets see what the next 6 months bring me! Stay tuned!

Keiti xx

No comments:

Post a Comment